Here’s one of my life saver muscle building snacks I use to preserve muscle while keep burning fat. It’s east to make and can be made in seconds.
Eating clean is most of the time is your goal to get serious results in the gym. The only problem is, life. Life happens and shit happens where you don’t have time to cook planned out meals and it makes you quit your program fast even thought you know it’s something you know you gotta do.
Use one of my snacks I use below to whip up a good tasty snack that assures you are building muscle while staying in fat burning mode.
Things you need;
- A scoop of chocolate,vanilla,or plain flavored protein powder.
- Large hand full of chia seeds
- Teaspoon or Tablespoon full of peanut butter
- Half cup of plain greek yogurt
- Handful of crushed up almonds
- Add small amounts of skim milk to suit your thickness level.
- Stir everything up and either eat now or make a bunch of everything and cool in fridge for later.
Use this emergency eat clean snack anytime you can’t eat clean or have time to cook but don’t want to miss a clean meal.
I eat this and have great workouts full of energy and pumps, and it tastes great too.
Give it a try
Chuck Strogish,Fitness Model. Author of the Bare Fit Blog