Here are 6 reasons you’re not losing weight fast enough, and how to regroup and be the loser or winner, or however you look at it next time around.
To me, avoiding one consistent mistake made is worth the same as consistently making a good choice for your body and self image.
Most people can easily just decide to make changes to their body by hiring a personal trainer, start exercising and trying different diets. But while doing it these changes, making sure they are correct is the key because if they are not, you’re not going to have much to show for the time and hard work put into what you’re doing.
That can be a real confidence and motivation crusher. And that isn’t the goal, the goal is results, and the bonus is to get increased confidence and motivation. And to get those bonuses, you need to see some facts here by results to know it’s worth your time.
To see some results, avoiding mistakes now is what this blog is about. Here are 6 reasons you’re not losing weight fast enough. Maybe you are making one of them, and a quick swap will make results come by the day and not the month.
6.You’re not building enough muscle
- Muscle is the engine that burns fat and calories. Someone with muscle will burn alot more in a given workout and time period doing cardio than someone who doesn’t use weights.
- If you don’t know how to do it correctly, you can research like reading fitness articles on this blog, or you can invest in a good personal trainer to take you along step by step to cover that area for you.
- You must build some muscle with weight training to get good looking and sexy weight loss. if you are a female, do not worry about getting too muscular or bulky, it is very hard to do that for a girl. Use challenging weights 3-5 times a week hitting each bodypart once or twice per week with one-four rest days.
5.You’re Not having Enough Sex
- Yeah, controversy creates cash. It’s true, not just because of calorie burning, which is minimal. But sex turns on and keeps hormones high that correlate with exercise. Increased blood flow and motivation to feel good and tackle your next workout is just one of the benefits of having sex more regularly.
- You sleep better after having sex. More rest equals shorter recovery time from your workout routine. Each workout will be more efficient for achieving results faster with enough rest.
4.You’re Eating The Wrong Foods
- Instead of drastically switching to a new diet or plan, make smart substitutions. If you are a pop drinker and dread giving up pop, then make the switch to diet pop. Compare how many sugars and carbs you cut by just doing that alone.
- If you love ice cream, switch to greek yogurt ice cream and slowly cut down on how much you eat and often.
- If you eat chocolate, allow yourself to be rewarded with a piece or two after your weight training session. At this time, your body will use the sugar correctly where any other time of the day, it will hurt you.
- Slow and steady wins the race. Making substitutions will prevent you from saying screw this and quitting. Each small choice daily is huge. Once you see the changes that hapen quickly from a week of eating clean and exercising, the light bulb will flash on and you won’t know how you ever lived the way you have. Your body will forget to give you sugar and carb cravins the longer you avoid it by cutting it down for a week or two.
3.Timing is everything in fitness
- You may be eating better but not at the right times. Remember you want to eat sources of high protein and healthy fats like grilled chicken and almonds. But with carbs, you need them for energy, but they need to be lower most days of the week and certain foods to be eaten as carbs. Stick to eating brown rice or some type of veggie as sides.
- Eat carbs for breakfast or after workouts, and never close to bedtime.
- Sugars are bad at all times except after a workout. However, sweetners like Splenda are fine because they don’t affect your carb or sugar grams count for the day.
2.You’re not watching sodium
- The thing with sodium or salt is this, it will give you the illusion you aren’t making results. Sodium in access will make you hold more water which in turn will cover up your muscle and make you look like you are gaining body fat and not losing it. Sodium intake is a temporary thing for the better or worse. If you cut it out and avoid it, you will look better than ever, but may feel like you have less energy and not motivated.
- But with too much, you will look worse than ever, but not get the low sodium feelings. The trick is to avoid high sodium ingredients by looking at the labels and one day a week, have a high sodium day and enjoy what you like. Also known as a cheat day. This will keep you in ideal form for success.
1.Not drinking enough water
- Drink 1 gallon daily to maximize calorie burning. Without it or too little, results won’t come. Period.
Just by implementing these, they could be 6 reasons why you’re losing weight fast instead of 6 reasons why you’re not losing weight fast enough.
Fixing possible or consistently made mistakes is just as big as doing something correctly to contribute to weight loss and fat loss.
Take it one step at a time, and tackle it. Take a look at what you do currently, and if any big obvious mistakes are being made, look at this blog to figure out how you can substitute it correctly. Doing just this successfully will lead to another one, and other one, and other.
Thanks for reading, and be feel free to follow me on twitter.
Fitness model Chuck Ryan Strogish @ChuckStrogish
If you are need of a high quality and sport sweat proof gym shirt, check out our Bare Fit Sweat Proof Workout T Shirts. They make a great gift and repel sweat in the gym while looking fantastic.
6 Reasons You’re Not Losing Weight Fast Enough