Read on to learn(in my opinion), the top 5 fitness enhancing multivitamins that make you feel better, perform better, and are the best bang for your buck.
I been around and used all kinds of multivitamins in my life so far. From working in a GNC store a while ago, to being a master certified personal trainer, and then being a professional fitness model, I have always used them to get an advantage on my training.
My thoughts are, if you are willing to spend so much time and work being dedicated to accomplishing something, you might as well make it easier on yourself reaching that goal by using the right nutrients daily to get you there faster. Multivitamins are one of them necessities to use for yourself.
But which ones work and which multivitamins flat out suck?
I won’t get into which ones suck, you can tell which multivitamins are terrible by the amount in them that is just very very low. Some brands will be super expensive with a catchy name, but the ingredients just don’t add up. We’ll avoid those and just focus on the top 5 multivitamins now.
Top 5 Multivitamins That are The Best From a Fitness Model Perspective
Keep in mind, this is based on quality, experience using it, price, how many to take a day, and reviews.
5. Swisse Brand One a Day Multivitamin
- By being one of the only multivitamins to pass some really strict double blind tests, it must make the list. So many positive reviews, and only at around $20-$30, it is recommended to take for either men or women.
- Each formula is designed specifically for mens or womens needs and has a great amount of the key vitamins and herbs to be effective. Easy to take it at just 1 a day, it will last you at least a month. This could be higher on the list, but no one a day vitamin is potent enough to surpass more specialized multivitamins.
- Plus, you can pick this up at a CVS or store easily convenient. By far the find at a drug store.
4.Gaspari Anavite 180 Tablets
- Gaspari is a brand that has made other great working products to enhance fitness results. They know what works and what doesn’t. Can’t go wrong here. Excellent product all around.
- The only cons are they kinda smell weird, but it’s not too much to handle. You take 3 of these a day which is a bit more structured than a one a day. But non the less, they definitely work well to get the job done for any male or female consistently working out.
3.Best Men’s Only Vitamin is Vita-T by Top Secret Nutrition
- Men specific multivitamins should have a good mix of sexual, liver, and testosterone support ingredients because that is what drives results for men. This brand has a good price, serving options, and good quality and combo of ingredients like MACA for sexual health. Can’t beat it.
2.Best Women’s Only Vitamin is Womens Multi by Infinite Labs
- Even though I have never taken this one being a male, the ingredients and reviews at a perfect 10 by many females make this a stand out winner. It is made for just women to take and their needs to reach their fitness goals easier. Alot of females love it, and you probably will too at a great price for quality.
1. Arnold Schwarzenegger Series Iron Pack by MusclePharm
- The big winner and best multivitamin out there is the Arnold series vitamins for men and women because of the ingredients and their amounts. You get alot of different good products combined into one here to take saing you alot of money. You get your daily amount of fish oils, joint formula, herbs,vitamins,energy,pre workout, digestive and amino acids all in one packet.
- For anyone serious about supercharging their fat burning and muscle building to look leaner and sexier, this is all you need to add to your supplement program. Take 1 packet daily while you work hard and watch the results come. The price isn’t bad and the name is well known with a 9.8 review score.
- The only con is taking several pills. But the results and the way you will feel on them is totally worth any minor cons. Try it out for a month while working out and you will see what I mean. It also has brain enhancing ingredients in it too and fends of inflammation.
You really can’t go wrong with any of these top 5. Currently, I am taking number 5. I love them. I will also be taking number 1 next month when I run out. Took number 3 for a long time and enjoyed them alot.
You can pick these up at any vitamin store like GNC or I prefer to get them from bodybuilding.com because of the fast shipping and ease ordering. You can get them through my banners if you’d like. Thanks!
Try them out today and let me know what you think.
@ChuckStrogish twitter to follow more articles or follow us through the pull down menu at the top right corner.
Fitness model for Bare Fit Workout Shirts that are Sweat Proof and Made For The Gym
Top 5 Fitness Enhancing Multivitamins That Reign Supreme