Fitness models need to use all avenues to keep the body they want. After all, that’s how we got there in the first place. Eating high fiber foods isn’t the most “exciting” stuff to read or even write about, trust me. But if you don’t care about boring and want faster results and a leaner body, read on.
- Fiber is one of those important avenues to use in your arsenal for the goal of this blog, to look your best in the most efficient way possible. That means reaching goal after goal faster than ever.
Eating high fiber foods has a bunch of benefits for anyone, fitness models, regular gym goers, diabetics, kids,pro athletes, anyone. There are a bunch of benefits like I said but here are a few to remember why you should eat the high fiber foods. I will tell you after what some of them are to start eating today and when the best times are.
Benefits of Eating High Fiber Foods:
- They “clean” you out, and that leads to a harder, more, lean look. Hell, some people have up to 20 lbs of intestinal waste in them that can be removed for 20 lbs of weight loss. But in general, you will noticeably be leaner when working out and eating clean by eating high fiber foods day to day.
- How much? A safe bet is to eat up to 35 grams a day. I would aim anywhere from 15 to 40 grams and somewhere in between. Just get it in! 😉
- For men, the king of results is testosterone and the enemy is estrogen. To keep testosterone high, and estrogen low, yep, you need to eat foods high in fiber.
- Fiber slows down the digestion process so remember to eat them anytime during the day except right after a weight training workout. You want the nutrients to digest fat then, but any other time, you want it slow so remember that tip.
- Fitness models and bodybuilders use these foods high in fiber all the time to get extra dry and lean looking for a shoot or competition. If they do it, you should too because it has to work. It is proven to work and zero risk.
List of High Fiber Foods:
Ok, so there are many foods on this list. I will just give you 3 for each category so that you can focus on adding these to your diet. Some foods are high in fiber, but they could also be high in sugar too or carbs. I just will put foods that most people enjoy, but need to be eaten often to get the right amounts of fiber.
Fruits High in Fiber:
- Bran Flakes
- Wheat Bread
Nuts and Seeds:
- Black beans(one of my favorites)
- Pinto beans
- Split peas
- Shredded Wheat Cereal
And the list goes on, but these foods are a sure bet to make you leaner and dramatically improve your efficiency at reaching your goals faster combined with weight training,cardio, and eating cleaner by eating foods higher in fiber like these above.
All of these high fiber foods above are around 5-10 grams per cup each so getting to 35 grams in a day is much easier to do. Snacking on vegetables, nuts and seeds, and eating lots of fresh rasberries are the key. Avoid drinking any juices and eating the fresh, real foods to get the benefits they give.
Fitness models like me use subtle tips like these to focus on and subtle goes from subtle to huge and pronounced results.
I wouldn’t waste my time giving you any tips that aren’t worth it to me, only ones that really do work and are noticeable if done right in no time. Even though fiber is boring reading, it had to be said so that you know to use it and faster results for you guys.
Home of the Bare Fit Gym Shirt, Made for Men and Ladies, a Sweat Proof T Shirt Made To Keep You Dry in the Gym Always. Order one now as a gift or for yourself, and save 20% off the top.
High Fiber Foods-Fitness Models Eat Them and Why You Should Too