Let’s be real. You either love training your legs, or you absolutely despise it and need to throw in some arms or chest that day to offset the lack of entertainment.
Either way, everyone knows how legs are half your body and since more muscle burns more fat, that makes them most important to do if you like to be leaner and sexier to other people.
Here are a few tips with Leg Workout Routines 2 From a Fitness Model Perspective:
- Since there are so many fast and slow twitch muscle fibers in your legs, you need to make sure you train them in all ways to maximize the benefits.
- You can hit some muscle fibers by training in the high rep ranges of 20 and above, and hit the fast fibers by doing as little as 3 reps in a set with a very challenging weight. The key is to do both, and in between to challenge your muscles to improve. to show results.
- The more muscle you make in your legs from doing this, the higher your metabolism will be and the more you will benefit from fat burning around the clock.
- You’ll burn even more fat when you’re lounging around than the average person from a challenging leg workout.
- You can get great results by sticking to leg workout routines that work. Leg exercises like lunges,stiff legged deadlifts, leg curls, leg extensions, leg presses, and lots of stretches in between sets.
- If you want to hit your butt really hard, look at the “Walking Dead” cardio program I have to aim to your butt after a challenging leg workout for max results.
- Or you can add in some reverse lunges and stepping backwards to target your butt and hamstrings instead of walking forwards to hit your quads.
- Aim to do your legs once a week and your calves and butt twice an additional day for twice a week on a different day.
- To finish off leg workout routines in this program, lean up against the wall with your back and drop down slowly until you feel the most pressure, hold that until you can’t anymore. Then repeat 3 or 4 times to make sure you leave your workout ready to recover and grow.
If you notice, leg workout routines that work aren’t talking about secret or new exercises that you don’t know about, it’s about looking out for you and letting you know that it’s more about how they are done, when they are done, and how much they are done.
No need to come up with exercises that are strange or to invent the next hype. Just get really good at what works already, and that’s what I aim to tell you. These articles and tips on leg workout routines will do just that. Thanks for reading.
If you would to get fitness tips by a fitness model in your email box, just click the top right little square in the corner to drop down the menu and follow Bare Fit. Thanks!
Chuck Ryan Strogish, Fitness Model
Bare Fit Sweat Proof Tee Shirts
Leg Workout Routines 2 by a Fitness Model