Sometimes when I am doing my ab workouts, I notice other people working hard at a goal but from seeing them consistently, they never seem to be making much changes. Besides genetics, which is about 10% of the pie, what are they doing wrong here?
As a professional fitness model, I don’t have a choice for my ab workouts to work or not, they have to work! And they always have because of the way I look at it, from experience, research, and trial and error.
You don’t have to do all that time I did, just read on now to view your ab workouts differently if what you are doing now doesn’t seem to work a whole lot.
Why Your Ab Workouts Aren’t Working And How To Change It Now;
- The actual ab workouts aren’t nearly as important as you think. Yeah, doing 3 sets of 20 crunches, leg raises, and exercise ball sit ups a few times a week will make your abs look more pronounced and engraved in you, no doubt.
- But at that point, it’s all bonus. You already have done it right. What is the most important things to do to get to that point where the actual ab workouts are house money or bonus?
- Step number one is you must set an environment for your ab workouts to do anything. I’m not into drugs or weed, but I know alot of people smoke it in the country. If someone was growing weed, do they just grow it randomly and hope for the best? Or do they set the perfect environment for it to work? Yep. They do all kinds of crazy stuff to allow it to grow properly. Like state of the art facilities are rigged up because they know what maximizes the results of growing their stuff. This is just an extreme example, but you get the idea. Setting the stage to let your ab workouts flourish is first done by drinking 1 gallon of water a day. This is absolutely huge. Eight 8 ounce glasses of water isn’t enough for fitness goals. For survival, sure. But you need a gallon daily to detox you, deliver nutrients right, and to give your body the proper environment to improve and see results.
- Adding a few drops of green tea extract to the gallon will even be more effective because of the antioxidants and metabolism boosting properties in green tea extract.
- Step 2 is to reduce anything that prevents your abs from wanting to show. Reduce sugar, carbs, and starch intake while trying to show your abs. If you eat carbs, stick to what works for a few weeks like brown rice, oatmeal, and sweet potatoes to maximize. The only time sugar is good to have is directly after weight training, try Amino Fuel liquid which gives you the perfect amount of protein, sugar, carbs, and amino acids to supercharge results. Drink 3 tablespoons or a mouthful after every workout. I don’t sell that stuff so you have to look it up. Or email me and I’ll help you find it for yourself. it’s easier than finding a meal after workouts.
- Now that you did Step 1 to set the stage, and Step 2 to prevent messing up the stage with bad foods, now you can begin showing your abs faster with cardio. Walk at a faster pace 1 hour a day until your abs are showing greatly.
- If you are doing these, now your ab workouts will come into play and work like magic. You can do abs 2-4 times a week now for 3 exercises of 3 sets of 20 and get rapid results. Why?
- Because the right preparation is done to set the stage for results.
- Try it, I promise it works fast if followed right. Try it for 7 straight days. You will see and feel that the changes are definitely coming.
Chuck Ryan Strogish
Bare Fit Sweat Proof T Shirt Fitness Model