Sometimes, making small changes to your nutrition and exercise routine that is a safe bet you will do it and not get off path is much more effective than cold turkey changing your lifestyle completely.
- Everyone knows breakfast decisions and how often you eat it influences alot of how the rest of your day will go, including your workout effort or working out at all even.
Learn how to take advantage of breakfast without really doing much at all. Doing this simple tip is to create the brains snow ball effect of if you start the day off right, you have a much better chance of repeating it throughout the day. Look at it as a little investment that makes it smarter to continue each day doing what you’re doing than just saying screw it and quitting.
How to burn fat with breakfast if you hate breakfast
- Cook 18 hard boiled eggs at once and store them in the ‘fridge.
- Eat two eggs for breakfast and two as a late night snack before bed if need be.
- Sprinkle with a little bit of salt or hot sauce or whatever condiment you like it a little amount.
- If you are still very hungry, eat 2 eggs with yolk and two eggs without the yolk instead of just 2 whole hard boiled eggs.
Doing this simple breakfast tip is money because the fats and protein in eggs will benefit you in almost every way necessary for your body to produce results, male or female.
Eggs are a super food for your efforts at burning fat and preserving muscle to make you look more toned.
I write about breakfast because two pitfalls are skipping breakfast and eating the wrong foods before bed. Most people love eggs, they are cheap, and extremely easy to make.
Make this a habit, if you don’t feel like eating a protein shake or oatmeal, or have time to make breakfast, you have your hard boiled eggs ready to eat. This is huge.
Chuck Ryan Strogish
Bare Fit Sweat Proof T Shirts and Fitness Blog