When talking about showing your abs faster, I’m going to let you in on what I know works. I been training for over 10 years and had to physically prep for over 100 paid fitness shoots. And the one important thing you always have to have is….yep….you guessed it, defined abs.
So what is the deal with why some people have em’ and some just don’t. I can tell you why right now. Ready?
Those who don’t aren’t doing the right process away from the gym. Maybe they are in the gym, but what are you doing when you wake up and before you go to bed? Everyone knows the routine of doing endless crunches, leg raises, and sit ups. Of course you gotta do those to maximize results, but what is the most important?
How to show your abs faster foods to start eating and the right amount of cardio:
Foods to Start Eating Today:
- Fresh fish
- Plain sushi with brown rice or sashimi(however you spell)
- Grilled chicken in salads or byself with a potato or brown rice
- Lean steak with mixed vegetables
- Only eat with moderate amounts of omega 3 butter. No other butters.
- All vegetables
- Sunflower seeds
- Asparagus as a side with omega 3 butter
- dark chocolate after weight training
- Protein Shakes(without carbs unless right after training or in the morning for breakfast)
- Eggs(use a yolk for every 4 eggs)
- 1 gallon of water a day(drink as much water during a workout as possible)
- a cup of hot tea before bed
- sugar substitute or very minimal sugar
Foods to avoid like the plague if you want to show your abs faster
- High carb/sugar/sodium meals(unless as a carb day which is good one day per week)
- any drink that has large amounts of sugar or carbs
- Bad fats like the fats in a big mac or chicken nuggets, not good fats like avacados, nuts, or omega 3 butter.
- lots of salt like the sauce on general tsos chicken at a Chinese restaurant. This will bloat you. Eat low sodium foods and only sprinkle some table salt for sodium moderately to get the right amount of sodium levels.
There you have some substitutions to make when you go out to eat. make some subs right away in your diet and it will be huge. Still enjoy foods you like, it’s about making key decisions throughout the day. If you must drink soda, always drink diet soda. Not because it’s “healthier”, but because it doesn’t have added carbs and sugar. If healthy is the goal, just drink water. But for looks for your physique or figure, diet soda here and there isn’t gonna hurt your abs showing at all. Trust me.
Amount of cardio to do weekly to show your abs faster:
- To start shedding fat, do at least 3 60 minute sessions of fast walking per week.
- To show your abs the fastest, do 6 60 minute sessions per week, either after weight training, or first thing in the morning.
- Do 2 exercises of ab workout choices twice a week doing 4 sets of 15 reps for each exercise. Pick between upper abs, lower, and obliques.
There you have it, simply add in these diet subs, and increase consistent cardio, while always drinking at least 1 gallon of water daily, your abs will come out in no time. Depends on how bad you want it and can follow these subs throughout each day. If you mess up, just accept it that day and start over the next. 5 successful days out of 7 for the week is a huge percentage increase over zero or 1 successful day. Don’t be afraid to take a day once a week to eat what you crave or rest yourself. It’s just as important as strict training and dieting to how fast you want to show your abs.
Try it out or you can join for email contact for any questions you have.
Chuck Ryan Strogish
Fitness Model For Bare Fit